Krsna – “Tanu Weds Manu” Music Director- Official Website

+ | December 8, 2010 | 105 Comments

tanu-weds-manu-poster-music-director-krsna

Hi there,

Welcome to my site. “Tanu Weds Manu” happens to be my debut film as a music director in bollywood.  You must have known by now, its releasing on 25th February. Wish me all the luck and love. Do comment on the music that i created as its due for release in a few days. :) So do you guys like the first look of the film? in the Tanu Weds Manu Poster?

Full Tanu Weds Manu Songs For Preview Only. (Copyright owned by T-Series)

Rangrez (Singer : Myself)

Rangrez (Singer : Wadali Brothers)

Yun Hi (Singer : Mohit Chauhan)

Piya (Singer : Roopkumar Rathod)

Mannu Bhaiya (Singer : Sunidhi Chauhan, Ujjaini Mukherjee, Niladri Debnath)

Jugni (Singer : Mika Singh)

Sadi Gali (Singer : Lehmber Hussainpuri)

Stay in touch with my latest music, songs, movies, events and else. :)

Powered by Subscribers Magnet

Tags: , , , ,

Category: News

About the Author (Author Profile)

Hi, I'm a Music Composer from Mumbai, Bollywood. I debuted with "TANU WEDS MANU", hindi feature film, released on 25th Feb, 2011, which won me the Filmfare R.D Burman Talent Award 2012. Im also happy to my second Superhit, JOLLY LLB that released in march 2013. Independent film "Oonga" also premiered in New York Film Festival, 2013.

Comments (105)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Yelona says:

I lovee this poster! You have a great future ahead. Wish you all the luck!

2. Navneeth says:

Krsna…Just saw the trailer. Your music is full of life. UK Punjabi flavor was what I liked. Hope you serve us all the Indian flavors in the future. By any chance are u from UK ? looks like it …

Waiting for the songs to release

3. Ankush Pandit says:

Cant wait for the music release. The song in the trailer is rocking!

4. me says:

music u created or music u remixed..? The one sung by lehmber

• admin says:

Dear, im sorry for the confusion, my music is due for release. the song in the promo is an RDB song that has been used for the teaser promo. My songs will be out in no time. thanks

5. Avneet says:

is there any other Lehmber songs in the movie?

6. Maqsood Shah says:

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I heard something in promos of tanu weds manu its RRRrrrrrooooCCCCCkkkinnnggg !!!

Good work dude

Wish u all the luck for your future….

7. Bhupender says:

Please tell me the release date of music of tanu weds manu must reply………………..

• Krsna says:

25the Feb :) my big day

• shubham` says:

hey krsna can u please tell whether the background track while kangna was riding a bike to catch madhvan just before interval was exclusive for the movie or i can buy if it’s a song not just an extract.

• Krsna says:

Hi shubham, thanks for being so attentive through the film. Well i had created that track specifically for the backgroudn. so it isnt there in the album anywhere. I have it with me but i cant put it up here because it is still unreleased. All you have to do is wait a few more days for the official dvd to get released. then you shall have it. Many listeners have asked me for this too :)

• Pankaj says:

Hi krsna, pl. tell me from where this son can be downloaded.

Thanx

8. Abhishek Kumar Dodiyal says:

waitin for your songs.. I hope this becomes the best album.. I love the promo..all the best for your future..keep rocking…
    Abhishek Kumar Dodiyal

9. Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

10. ritesh vyas says:

hi
    i m ritesh vyas from ahmedabad, gujarat.
    i m only bally sagoo music addict
    you r a next bally sagoo wish u all the best

11. prashant says:

saddi gali song is rocking yaar

12. VIKRANT says:

whatever i hav heard of saddi galli is very nice n would b a smashing hit i feel,
    best of luck

13. hi….
    AS.
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING THIS FOR A LONG TIME….AND I EXTREMELY DELIGHTED TO EXPRESS MY FEELING HERE….!
    I MUST SAY ITS REALY GOOD SOOTHING MUSIC…!
    I WISH U A GREAT SUCSESS FOR THIS MOVIE…AND MANY MORE TO FOLLOW.
    THREE CHEERS FOR UR FATE…AND …..NO WORDS.
    MAYANK

14. Jayraj Menon says:

saddi gali is superb rocking song, the love song “kitne dafee” sung by Mohit – as i remember its the krsna signature style.

Congratulations and wishing you all the best

15. Vignesha M. says:

Liked the song Sadi gali very much :)

16. Chanelle says:

ur songs gonna rock and also saddi gali song has already drove me crazy, its lyk getting married ryt now!
    Wishing ya all de bast for future and keep on makin punjabi bhangras which i luv though im not an indian even!

17. Prateek says:

Heard Tanu weds Manu songs.. really loved them.. all of them.. looking forward to more from you..

18. Suryakant says:

Please accept my sincere thanks for giving us the best music after a long time……
    all the best for your future!!!!!

• Krsna says:

Thanks to all of you. You guys are surely great music lovers. :)

19. Ankur Tripathi says:

Amazing music dude !!!!
    Specially the qawwali…superb
    Hw you convinced the Wadali bandhus for singing….that song stole my soul !!!
    Tooooooooo good.
    listened the songs for some 15 times today after bringing the Original CD today….my money spent on it has been worth (Usually, i get it from my friends, who download it from somewhere)

20. m says:

your work has got good review by milliblog..looking forward to hear it… http://itwofs.com/milliblog/

21. alex says:

hii dude saadi gali is song of the year i think its party song which every one will love al the best hope u compose great numbers in future.

22. Shashika Chowdhary says:

Please call us regarding music composing. We have a few projects in mind.

23. Chiranjit Das (Chiru) says:

I have all my best wishes on your success.It is really Overwhelming for the music you have created.I have heard all about you from lal.keep up the good work.my number is 09831175380

24. Prashant Pandey says:

Awesome music dude!!! each track of the album is fresh and different from music prevalent these days….
    Specially the rangrez song, and also that qawwali version sung by wadali brothers…
    i hope u’ll get few awards also for giving marvelous music in ur debut film.
    All the best….

25. Nilay says:

Hey Krsna, I really love all songs. Gr8 Composition. Tremendous performance.

26. Aks says:

The songs are too classical for the present generation. I expected more rock kind of songs from this movie. Sadi gali is a rocking song but it isn’t your composition. If you want your music to be loved by the youth of India(they comprise of the majority of listeners), bring in rock songs instead of classical ones.

• KRSNA says:

Dear Akash,
      I respect your viewpoint. Well its about songs that the film demands, since its not an solo album. As for your fact, you are wrong, majority of listeners of india is not youth, it is general mass, villages, towns, rural india. But i will definitely fullfill your wish for rock numbers in a film of that genre that i do. :) wish me luck

• Aks says:

Yes, maybe the film demands classical songs I agree. But my point remains as to how one can modify the whole feel of the film. Like for example No One Killed Jessica is a serious story altogether but it’s music has been composed in a way that even the sad lyrics has been pinned with some strong rock music. And that is the reason that it has been liked throughout India. I hope you understand my viewpoint. Wishing you all the luck for “tanu weds manu”. Seems to be a great film.

• Tanu-ja :) says:

hi! krsna.. m with u :) i loved ur music n believe me this classical sort is only gonna survive in long run n for masses..not like a bubble to burst after a while.. it rather touches ur soul smwhere not just ears or heart only n r THERAPEUTIC… it soothes ur soul n spirit n makes ur heart bloom n happy …in fact the whole spectrum of emotions n energies felt ….sort. THANKS for composing this Music/album….wish u loads of luck :)
        with best wishes -TANU-JA :)

Hey! akash- plz don’t mind…nothing against u..we all have our choices n m too like peppy n so called gen next music at times …but this music makes ur soul n spirit dance n are THERAPEUTIC unlike songs that make it peppy to ur ears only. believe me give it a try… u’ll love it m sure.. n at times its all abt mood..n may be u may be in diffeent mood all together :P

• Kamakshi says:

Hi Krsna,

What do i say????u r Superb!!!!I actually have no words to tell you how i feel about the song “Kitne Dafe-Yunhi”..What composition..what lyrics..It reminds me of the old classics..WOW..
        nOT A HEARD A ROMANTIC NUMBER FOR A REALLLY LONG TIME..AND THIS IS THE ONE..MESMERISING..I dnt know whether i hv heard it more than 50 times already..(& no im not exaggerating)..pls contact me if u can..coz im a singer..have won ZEE srgmp and was in the best 30′s in the Indian Idol…would consider myself grateful if i could atleast be and learn a lot fom u…Thanks..pls consider me..(

• SHILPI RAY says:

OMG……….. kyaa music hai…… allllllllllll the songs , especially the semi classic ones r awesome……and background music………. O GADDDDDDDDDDDDDD….its FAAATAAAFAAAFAAATI !!! best of luck !

27. Rituraj Dubey says:

Awesome composition……Krsna. Sir, according to me
    Album got 3/5
    ‘Yun’ hi got 3.5/5
    ‘Ranrez’ got 3/5
    ‘Piya’ got 3.5/5
    Sir, I think you may proceed through at least three solo (2male and 1female) in your upcoming one opus. Because you can change the current era of duet songs to solo ones.
    And keep the same level of the lyrics’ of your composition. Before saying wish you all the best, I want to say that I heard your first album ‘TWM’ on its releasing date.

28. saab9 says:

Hey there,
    I have to say your music is the first of 2011 which has really caught my heart- REALLY! I’m an avid A.R Rehman listener and I have to say that your music shares that magic- unpredictability and layers of heart touching instrumentals make it soul fulfilling. If this is the start, then you have a brilliant future ahead of you. Keep your music true to you- you have the right ingredients. All the best (I’ll be following your music) ;-)

29. Barkha Bhambhani says:

My dear Krshna,
    i loved your music, i always have. Keep up the good work. loved ‘Yun hi’. very smooth and soothing…have faith on u…keep it up

30. Anand Suman says:

My God ! really an amazing album. “Rangrez” took my heart away.. really awsome . all the best from my side..
    hope you do well in the future also.

31. Aradhika says:

I LOVE your music! I’m feeling so full of joy at listening to this album! Rangrez…oh my GOD! Listening to it at the moment and for the first time. Its going to be playing for me for a long, long time! Its beautiful music. I came looking for the Krsna who created this music and found your blog!

Thank you for the gorgeous music!

32. JPC says:

I agree with Aks.
    Anand Suman & Aradhika are Right about RANGREZ,
    But your version (Voice) is far better than Wadali.
    saab9 : Now A.R. Raheman has Compitition.
    Your version of Rangrez had a Hypnotizing on me.
    Keep up the Good Work &
    Let the world know, KRSNA even in this era is the master of Music……….

33. Anand Suman says:

@ JPC

I think both the song has different flavor … listening sufi from wadali brothers is a real treat for ears .. but krsna’s effort is also commendable…..

34. Savio Pinto says:

Dear Krsna,

Read the reviews (Awesome), waiting to get back to Mumbai and buy the album, will the first purchase of an Hindi music. Extremely proud of you, knew you would make it big someday….

All the best…

Savio
    (Blase View……in case you have forgotten)

35. Tanu-ja :) says:

..i just loved all the songs… may it be Saddi gali, Yun hi or ‘Piya’, Rangrez-both versions…. if ‘Saddy galli ‘ wld not let u sit but …dance n groove …Piya, n rangrej hav got such a earthy feeling..loved it.. n ‘yun hi’ is so poetic.. :)
    album which is …very vivacious, poetic, soulful, earthy, n so full of emotions as if spectrum of VIBGYOR of emotions :) loved it MAN! ..n more so as move has my name too i.e- TANU-JA ;) :P

Congratulations for coming up with such a nice music and also All the Best to the whole of the team of ‘Tanu weds Manu’ … U r gonna ROCK IT!! m damn sure..U BET! :)
    but plz release the music as soon as possible, more of promos… dieing to listen to the complete songs and watch the movie

36. Jehangir says:

Fantastic Debut Album.
    Great work in Rangrez. It was a brave choice to sing the same song as the Wadali’s for your debut song.
    More power to you, Bro.

37. Meera says:

Wow! Love every song of the album. Each one is different/ no two sound the same. And that’s why its tough to pick a favourite.

Sadi Galli – It makes me want to go to Dilli and dance in a shaadi NOW!! :)

Yun Hi – Beeyootiful melody! Despite listening to alot of Mohit Cahuhan lately, this one’s still different.

Piya – Very unusual melody. It stays in the head, lingers. I also love the chalan of the song and the way the tabla kicks-in in the beginning. Roop Kr Rathod’s wow too!

Manu Bhaiyya – Brings back a lot of “chhalka re” memories from Saathiya. Its so nice to hear Sunidhi in not a jhing jhang song. Ujjaini is very good too. And to top it up, the tune is so complex. Listening to the song feels like a ride down a twisty river :)

Rangrez – Its heartening to hear real artistes. I haven’t heard Wadali Pra in ages. They make Rangrez something else only. Love the hints of maand in the song. and when you bring it to life in your voice, its another story!

Much luck with your future projects. Know youve set the bar high, real high :)

38. Rittwish Mishra says:

Hi Krsna,
    Rangrez
    This is the first song i have ever heard, Somebody sang better then my personal fav. wadali brothers, You sung it very well.I hear both songs atleast 4-5 times a day,And i still not able to decide which one is better. How did you manage to get Wadali brothers sang a song? I have not heard them for a long time.
    Except for the song manu bhayia, all other songs score 10/10, ( As per me)
    wishing you best of luck for future
    :-D

• Krsna says:

That will be too big a statement to make :) . There is no comparison. Just that they are two renditions which evoke completely different appeal because of the voices. Wadalis are living legends who can never be paralleled to anyone.

39. Dhruba Das says:

Hii,
    dada,ami clg er pc thk tk rly dichi,tumi to fatie dile,tor 3te gan last week er top 20 song e ache,CONGRATULATIONS….
    Bhai..

40. shiv says:

Hi Krsna!

i love “Wadali Brothers” song.
    All the Best!!!

41. Wonderful job, buddy! Lovely songs and compositions. It’s straight from the heart stuff. Your passion and talent will take you way ahead in this industry.
    Lots love and best wishes
    Shashank Acharya

42. arun godiyal says:

Hi Krsna!

I really enjoyed the music of Tanu Weds Manu! Great work, keep it up!

I really wish you all the best luck and hope to see more of you in coming days!

Congratulations once again!

A music Lover!

43. sandeep says:

Awesome music.. especially the Song Rangrez…
    Best of luck for future.. Ur the next Big thing in Bollywood.

44. Suprabh says:

Hi Krsna…i loved ur music…All the songs are wonderful…but i have to say that”Rangrez” is special..u have sung it with such a lovely feel to it, to go with its outstanding lyrics…I liked it the most..awesome work !!!! Looking forward to more albums from u in the coming days…..All the best!!

45. Sandeep says:

Hi R.Madhavan Ji
    Yaar Aap ek baat batao, aap kar movie k end m kisi or ki shaadi se ladki kyun le jate ho, par es baar to had tab hui ki barat bhi do do ho gyi, par es movie m kuch simple hai, RHTDM m thode tuff thy, good
    But This Realy Very Nice Movies
    Best of Luck 4 u’r movie R.Madhavan Ji

46. Jeetu says:

Dear krsna.
    I would must say you and rajshekher is like THANDI HAWA KA JHONKA

• Jeetu says:

One more thing Hollywood ki gharmi apne aap par mat chadne dena.

• Jeetu says:

Sorry bollywood

47. Shagufta Khan says:

Thank you for this absolutely beautiful album.

48. Nishant says:

Amazing Music…
    Rocking krsna……

wadali bros ki rangrez mere… kafi khubsurat song hai…..
    saddi galli…… ekdam jabardast…….
    piya …… dil ko chune wala song………

apke….. aage aane wali sabhi filmo….ko shubhkamanaye….

good bless you…. your dream come…. true….

nishant

49. johnny says:

krsna….. 2222222222222222222222222222222222 good, saw the movie only last friday. rangrej & yun hi was absolute pleasure to our ears. hope you bring some more cool compositions in sufi, qawalli in future. looking forward for some good music from you. TAKE CARE DONT BE LIKE MONTY SHARMA A ONE MOVIE WONDER OR LIKE ISMAIL DARBAR.

50. paras says:

piya na rahe man basiya, rangrej, youn hi, jugni, and saadi gali aur haan mannu bhiyaaa
    great yaaaar matlab kya colletion banaya hai what a direction krsna mind blowing
    main to picture 5 bar dekh aya halanki thodi kadki main hoon par haal main suunne ka maza piya na rahe man basiya pagal kar diya sir apne i will meet u later n meri film main aap hi music direction denge chahe mujhe kuch bhi karna pade damn sure.

51. paras says:

bhai kamal ho..

52. paras says:

piya na rahe man basiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa arre yar main apne kaam nahi kar paa raha hoon paagal ho jaonga main ye gaana sun kar,…

53. raghab says:

am quet impresd n becam a grt fan of urs..wnt to wrk wth u.I hav wrkd wth sajid wajid,shantanu moitra,shankar eshhan loy many othrs.pls giv me ur no ifu pls..my no 9830167167.love n regtrds Raghab

54. DNS says:

Awesome songs! Great music to start with! You have a great future!

55. kailash says:

awsome songs … specifically
    1 yun hi …
    2 piya
    3 rangrej mere …
    well done .. dude …

56. Vick says:

I must say most of the songs were amazing….But i kind of think that song SADI GALI from lehmber is a remixed song…That kind of music was already composed for it..

57. Trupti says:

Absolutely awesome songs… The feelings portrayed by Madhavan are undersood only coz of ur song..Rangrez…I love this song the most…and all the others are treat to our Ears.

Way to go..All the best to you..

58. Mrinmoyee Dutta says:

Dear Sir, Its a immense pleasure to express my feelings for your songs..Every single song is mind blowing and heart touching…But my most favorite is “Kitne dafe dil ne kaha”,”Rangrez” and “Piya”…Me and my room mates are wondering how can a song be so melodious and heart touching….Sir you really did a great job by composing these songs..and you really have a melodious voice too…This is a gift for all the Music lovers..i can not stop myself from listening to the song i have mentioned….Thank you so much for giving us such melodious songs….You are a sweetheart..Hope you compose more melodious Music in future..YOUR ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUSIC DIRECTOR Please please be in touch.. and keep composing more songs…YOU are a GIFT to the Indian Music..Awaiting for your reply….

59. Music Lover says:

I loved the music of Tanu Weds Manu! It was hard to pick a favorite but Rangarez mere(both versions) and Yun hi are sooo soulful. And Jugni is rocking!
    keep up the good work and can’t wait for more albums from you!

60. Mohan Pawar says:

sir your music is suprbbbbbbb
    wish u luck for your future.

61. Gursharan says:

Music is Too Good, your music is like a cool breeze in current Bollywood TYPED music. I was totally fed up by listening all the songs just based on Drum , Guitars, musicians call it, Rock Songs…
    Welcome to Bollywood, Expecting good tracks from you in future…

62. Harpal says:

Great job on your debut! This is my favourite album at the moment & Rangrez is my absolute favourite! I listened to it 10 in a row the first time!!

• Krsna says:

Hi harpal. thanks man. Hope to create many more songs to go into your favorite list. thanks

63. knravonder says:

hey krsna, whether the background track, while kangna was riding a bike to catch madhvan just before interval, which you have stated that you had created that track specifically for the background and it wasn’t there in the album anywhere,have been released officially. If yes, can i purchase that song, plz guide me

• Krsna says:

Hey I know its not released. i had composed it specially for the background. But i will source it and send it to u.. thanks…

64. Paresh P says:

Hi Krsna,

Wow! All the songs are Fantastic. After much time, I am listening to some soulful music. Great!!.Kudos to you.

Will definitely want to hear more about your stuff in coming days.

btw, please can you share something about yourself.?

65. gajanan says:

Wish you all the best. Hope you do better and better. We want this genre of music back in Hindi films. We all pray to Lord Krishna , who played flute first and introduced music in a great way . Hope you are blessed by Lord Krishna to reach the top. It is a hard road ahead. With fortitude , hardwork , taking criticism and lobbies with a smile , you will surely reach the top. In the song Rangrez Mere , have you used harmonium old style or used new electronic gadgets to produce harmonium sound? Anyway it sounds superb, Good luck and Godspeed to you to reach the top. This is Indianness and this is true Indian music.

66. Mirza S. says:

Krsna

Can I just say wow wow and wow! Since 2 months, I am still listening to your songs in Tanu Weds Manu!

Sadi Gali- Already got people dancing!

Yun Hi- Mohit Chauhan & Ujjaini who comes in is just such a beautiful song! I mean Mohit Chauhan just makes it awesome as he does!

Piya- Roop Kumar Rathod singing, your music…can I say, this song is at the mo currently played a lot on my ipod as it is just so beautiful! The melody, how it opened and all the way!

Rangrez (both versions) You are right…you can’t compare the 2 as you sang it and the Wadali brothers who are legends have. It is when I heard it…just so brilliant and very very very difficult! I tried singing it but it was just so difficult!

Krsna! You are the future of bollywood music along with the likes of Sachin-Jigar, Amit Trivedi, Sachin Gupta & Gourav Dasgupta and many more who will enter the scene for years to come.

I will look forward to your future film projects and all the best in your career!

Love & Peace

Mirza!

67. Ashok says:

Hi Krsna,
    First of all Congratulations on TWM and bolloywood entry. I have my headphones on for the last three hours and can’t have enough of Rangrez (both versions). Indeed soul touching.
    I am curious, how did the thought of using the voice of great Wadali Brothers come to your mind? ( I am a big big fan of wadali borthers) and it would have been a quite a challange of being compared your voice (on debut ) with acclaimed Wadali Brothers. How did you get them to sing the song for you (I heard that tehy do not sing any one else’s composition). Great Great work. Please keep it coming and all I can say is that do not fade inot oblivion after this promosing work. Luv Rangrez. Beautiful music and composition.
    On a parting note:
    How come your name does not have any vowel (except a in the end) Is it intentioanl?
    Regards

• Krsna says:

Hi Ashok, thanks a ton or your compliments and your connect with my music. yes youa re right. wadali brothers never sing anybody elses composition. But you can hear it all at this link about my experience with rangrez http://krsnamusic.com/featured/experience-with-rangrez-my-first-playback-song-recording-wadali-brothers/

68. pushpendra says:

Awesome Music!!!! Hope to listen nice and soothing music from you in future too… Best Luck!!!!!

69. eshani says:

awesome music….. i’ve been listening to the entire collection back to back for past 2 days….an awesome mix of songs…1 song for almost every kind of music lover….i never comment on websites…but couldn’t resist myself after going bonkers over this music….hope to hear some more amazing music from you in future. All the Best!!!

70. ravi says:

hello sir i m waiting for ur new song

71. Vivek says:

Hats off to you & Rajshekhar! Rangrez ki to baat karne ki zaroorat hi nahi hai, but I loved Manu Bhaiya and Yun Hi too. Absolutely fresh. Thanks!

72. Jay S says:

Krsna you are a breath of fresh air in the Bollywood music scene. You are a rare genius and I just hope you keep the standard up and not sign up movies left, right and centre.

• Krsna says:

Hi Jay,
      Well, no i wont sell myself off. Yes i want to be very prolific and want to produce lots of songs… but you will always see my mark in it. Bollywood is as such very demanding so i will always try to balance the commercial requirement and soluful melody.. Its a promise.. :) cheers

• Dr.Sujata Shukla says:

Hi krsna,

To begin with…amazing piece of work,..i guess for a guy to debut with this…classic piece of work..i guess its one of those rare albums….its just magical…for sure..i reallyw ant to know wats ur inspiration…kya hoga aapke zehan main..itni khubsurat music..i cant decide decide which is best ….i loved sadi gali first …as i was getting married then :) , n then liked yun hi…as mohit is one of my fav’s ….n n then piya na re mann basiya was one of my fav;s ..n now Rangrez…if u trust me i hear to rangrez for atleast 14-16 hrs in a day….at my work 8 – 3 straight.n then in evenings…my roomate she is australian n she also loves ur song..n i explained teh lyrics..she says how can u guys even think so beautifull…the lyrics are also amazing……….n i love the one u sang..wadali brother is also nice but u cant hear them more than 2 times at stretch.jitni bhi taref karu kam hain..but by god bhagwaan aise hi aap par apna ashirwad banaye rakhe…i stay in doha alone…n away from india….n trust me ur sonds are food for my soul…ye samaj lo..ki in gaano se zinda hun…man the way u sand rangrez..is breathtaking..n the way u said ..angrez tune afeem kya kha li ?????n then the hijraaa lines…wat pasion krsna…i m actually more than in love with ur music…i can keep praising u on n on..but u ll get bored so i end here…hope u read this …all the best krsna..god bless u…..

73. Dave says:

Krsna!

All I would like to say is you have a brilliant future.

Wish you all the best. Loved Rangrez!

74. Prasanna says:

Dear Krsna,

Good music, with classical basis. You provide the much needed “desi” angle to film music which is becoming increasingly westernized. My favourite is “Rangrez”,

All the best!

75. Dr.Sujata Shukla says:

Hi krsna,

To begin with…amazing piece of work,..i guess for a guy to debut with this…classic piece of work..i guess its one of those rare albums….its just magical…for sure..i reallyw ant to know wats ur inspiration…kya hoga aapke zehan main..itni khubsurat music..i cant decide decide which is best ….i loved sadi gali first …as i was getting married then , n then liked yun hi…as mohit is one of my fav’s ….n n then piya na re mann basiya was one of my fav;s ..n now Rangrez…if u trust me i hear to rangrez for atleast 14-16 hrs in a day….at my work 8 – 3 straight.n then in evenings…my roomate she is australian n she also loves ur song..n i explained teh lyrics..she says how can u guys even think so beautifull…the lyrics are also amazing……….n i love the one u sang..wadali brother is also nice but u cant hear them more than 2 times at stretch.jitni bhi taref karu kam hain..but by god bhagwaan aise hi aap par apna ashirwad banaye rakhe…i stay in doha alone…n away from india….n trust me ur sonds are food for my soul…ye samaj lo..ki in gaano se zinda hun…man the way u sand rangrez..is breathtaking..n the way u said ..angrez tune afeem kya kha li ?????n then the hijraaa lines…wat pasion krsna…i m actually more than in love with ur music…i can keep praising u on n on..but u ll get bored so i end here…hope u read this …all the best krsna..god bless u…..

i mean u r like this complete mixture of soulful n commercial music..i hope u dont get lost with our bollywood commercialisation..love u n ur music..u r the best ..n u rock :)

• Krsna says:

Thanks a ton Sujata. This is really heartwarming. Yes i will always try to keep a balance of commercial and soulful music. Bollywood is very demanding but i will cater a mix of everything in the long run.. And yes most importantly i will not lose out on melodies. I know not everytime a director would want a song like rangrez but even in the simplest rendition of mine i will try my level best to offer melodic compositions..
      thanks again for all the praise.

• Ketan Patel says:

Hi Sujata,
        You are true.
        Krsna the best music of this generation.
        you are the best…

• Dr.Sujata Shukla says:

Thanks ketan, its grt to see such young guy, with this intensity n muisc passion….as i said earlier too…my day starts ends with his song…n Rangrez (krsna version ) is like prayer now…i appreciate that u appreciate his music..so cheers to That:)

• Dr.Sujata Shukla says:

Hi Krsna,
        First of all i really want to thankyou for replying to me..Its really really nice of u ..n shows how grounded u r to your fans..and about praises, mwo main shayad feb se leke ab tak roj karti tab bhi kam tha…do u know wat am i doing now..guess …listening to rangrez…:) its been atleast 25 -30 times since morning uptil now..
        guess wat, i work with Hamad hospital in doha ….n ti think ek ek nurse n doctor ne apka gana suna hain…they dont have a option…n trust me they all love you…they all say this guy is just blessed.:) n i feel same..infact wen i travel in local transport, drivers n public bhi sunti hain aapke gaane..i guess i am unofficial promotor in DOHA…hehe…but sab ko aapke saare gane bahut pasand hain..n qataris ko sadi gali to itni pasanad hain..paagal ho jate hain..nachne lag jaate hain..wards main..hehe..its a sight to see them dancing in that white traditonal clotehs they wear….but krsna one thing is still unanswered , wat inspires you.
        And last thing, i know i am asking too much …u can ignore if u dont like it……ye to nahi keh sakti ki main aapki sab si badi fan hun..shayd aur bhi deewane honge..but i guess if u really have a list…i shud be in top 3 …by god …itni paagal main aajtak sirf ek bar hui hun….n that is SONU NIGAM..n now its u …

wats latest happening with ur music…m like not in india…so don know wats happening there….?

love u n ur music….amazing amazing n just amazing..:)

76. Devdatt says:

Dear KRSNA,
    Oh, My god..What a RANGREZ.. What a song..Amazing,Amazing,Amazing
    Sufi Sangeet.What a creativity..Tell me about yourself..I heard Ranrez lotts of time..Everyday and lots of time..Really u r teruiffic talented..

77. Devdatt says:

Just now also I am listing Rangrez and writing u this comment…Ishqe Mizazi and Ishqe Hakiki U can listen for both…

78. sandeep says:

what a music…
    i want similar in ur future project
    superb..keep it up

79. Mohit says:

super osm yaar all of the songs are just rockkking ,gagat,fantastc,etc…..

80. siddhartha mishra says:

Your version of rangrez has caught my imagination lately and its such an amazing performance…and as i understand you are from odisha makes me so proud that we have finally somebody from the state making it big time in the hindi film industry…. your rendition of the sufi urdu\farsi kalam shows your deep spiritual inclination, i am sure you must not just be listening to all the greats of the that genre of music but also read a lot of sufi poetry to get a feel of the mystic element without which its difficult to sing these songs so passionately as you do..keep up the good work, if you reply to my comment it will make my day…

81. Ullas Bhai says:

Great Work !!
    I just can’t stop listening to Rangrez mere, both in your voice and Wadali Brothers. Great music. Please keep up the good work. My wishes are with you…
    What is coming up next?

82. madhur sharma says:

Beautiful music krsna Ji.

I keep listening again and again.

Regards,